Entering the Malaysian market in 2000, the Black & White Group brought with it a fresh approach and a “can do” approach to any task set. Encouraged by Dato Robert S. K. Lim to begin trading in Malaysia, Black & White Group has been able to enhance the daily operations of clientele through its two operating business Black & White Printercare Sdn. Bhd. (estd 2001) and Black & White Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (estd 2004) and more recently Black & White Services Sdn Bhd.
Black & White Services Sdn Bhd evolved from the supply models of Black & White Printercare Sdn Bhd – est 2001 – (focussed on the sale/leasing/repair/servicing of office printers and the supply of parts and labour for mainstream repairers) and Black & White Solutions Sdn Bhd est 2004 – (focussed on IT Project services and delivering “too hard” projects for clients – including a rollout through 47 cities in 36 countries in 10 days).
Black & White Services Sdn Bhd is the vehicle for the non IT focussed offerings of the Group and currently offers the following:
- Boats; all sizes and ranging from suitable for emergency services work through to pleasure craft; all in durable material with minimum of 5 years warranty
- Fish Farms; investor driven and investor friendly with excellent guaranteed returns
- Golf Course Signage; customised signage for all facets of golf course management
- Golf Memorabilia; a ball hit by Tiger Woods? Or a ball hit by the World Long Drive Champion for the Sultan of Perlis; perhaps a talking point putter or driver that is now retired, or a hole in one ball
- Event Management – specific expertise in the facilitation of events and corporate promotion through golf